NGO consulting focuses on supporting governments, companies and individuals in matters of legal assistance, project management, strategic planning, fundraising, proposal development assistance, fundraising management, and volunteer management.
Other services include renewable energy consulting, training and education and seminars.
Avestu can offer you more than NGO consulting generically comprises:
Based on our unique Idea Survival Rating our services provide you with socio-political and developmental intelligence and strategic knowledge you can’t find anywhere else.
We offer custom-built socio-political risk analysis, analysing demographic cultural and societal trends and drivers relevant to the specific socio-politic terrain that is of interest to the client, thus helping clients to
- develop new strategies in touch with cultural, local and international demands
- raise awareness or to seize opportunities
- build relationships with trusted local contact partners
- navigate the depths of international proceedings and negotiations
- find strategies for sustainable, lasting impact
- create and maintain best-in-class decision-making processes
- introducing fresh thinking into business models, via analytic impulses and training
We are helping NGOs assess risks and opportunities in their local & international strategies. Avestu provides essential information, independent judgment and forecasts on global developments, economic and socio-political trends, and governmental regulations impacting your work.
Comprehensive and oriented towards the long term. WE RESPECT YOUR COMPANY CULTURE, STRIVE TO UNDERSTAND AND SHARE YOUR CAUSE, AND, THUS, AIM TO BE THE PARTNER YOU NEED TO GET THE RESULTS YOU WANT.
We provide in depth- strategy guidance & training, risk management audits and seminars, and performance evaluations to ensure that clients have the skills and knowledge to elevate their position in potentially difficult situations on site.
Our emphasis is on building skills and awareness amongst front-line and strategic management responsible for operations in developing countries or changing environments.